ULTRALIFE’s new X5 Power System for medical carts provides users with a reliable AC power supply, derived from one or two 276 Watt-hour Lithium Iron Phosphate X5 Hot-Swappable Batteries. A quick change battery cradle, powerful integrated hold-up battery, LCD umbilical display and optional two-bay charger with wall or desk mount options round out this revolutionary new power system. FEATURES INCLUDE
- 12.8V 21.6Ah (276Wh) smart battery with aluminum case construction, integrated handle, LED gas gauge and reversible connector interface (see X5 Hot-Swappable Battery)
- 150W true sine wave inverter with 100-240VAC 50/60Hz input and 120V 60Hz output
- Battery docking cradle with pivot mechanism and snap-lock for simple hot-swap (see X5 Battery Cradle)
- Integrated hold-up battery provides five minutes of operation under any load while batteries are swapped
- State-of-charge indicator to show the status of each connected battery in one convenient place (see THE TRACK)
An alternative cart power solution (X5-LITE) is available for pole/mobile cart users that only require USB-C/USB-A power and not 120VAC.