The ULTRALIFE UBI-5390XC/SF is a compact primary (non rechargeable) battery which uses ULTRALIFE's Lithium Manganese Dioxide / Carbon Monoflouride hybrid cell technology to bring unparalleled performance to a wide range of military devices. The UBI-5390XC/SF is 31% lighter than a BA-5590U and has 7% more energy. Its small size is approximately half the size and weight of ULTRALIFE's full size BA-5390A/U with 70% of the energy. The UBI-5390XC/SF is a 12V battery with a voltage range of 16.5V to 10.0V and with a capacity of 16.0Ah. The UBI-5390XC/SF features a push-button operated 5 segment LED display which displays the remaining battery capacity in 20% increments - allowing the user to quickly judge if the battery contains enough energy for the task ahead. The UBI-5390XC/SF has an operating range of -40DegC to +55DegC making it ideal for harsh environmental conditions. Key Features
UB0031 is the part number for a single battery. The minimum supply multiple is 16 batteries.
- Small format is 31% lighter than BA-5590U with 7% more energy
- Approximately half the size & weight of Ultralife's BA-5390A/U with 70% of the energy
- State-of-charge indication to fully utilise battery capacity
- No voltage delay
- Improved low temperature performance
- Shelf life up to 12 years with 80% capacity
- CDD indication displays when battery is ready for disposal.
- Light weight and smaller size