The UCH0053 is a ruggedized multi-bay charger which can seamlessly charge a wide range of smart and non-smart military specification batteries. It can be used virtually anywhere in the world due to its wide ranging AC power supply and can also accept 9V to 36V DC allowing it to operate from both 12V and 24V vehicle batteries. The UCH0053 is at home on base or in the field and boasts a wealth of features that make it truly indispensable. Compatibility
The UCH0053 will charge all of the following:
- BB-390/U - Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH)
- BB590/U Nickel Cadmium (NiCd)
- BB-2590 / UBI-2590 UBBL02 / UBBL09 / UBBL10 / UBBL10-01 / UBBL13 / UBBL13-01
- PRC-148 and PRC-152 batteries
- USB devices (x6)
- Distinguishes between SMART and non-SMART batteries improving safety and reducing charge times.
- Charger will automatically charge the battery at the battery’s requested rate, determine if it is safe to charge the battery and terminate charge whenever necessary.
- Even personal electronic devices may be charged unattended, with two (2) USB charging ports rated at 2.5 watts each.
- All batteries placed on the charger will charge simultaneously albeit independently.
- With the optional charging cable connections, a variety of other batteries may be connected. The charger will automatically charge based on the order of connection allowing an easy, one-time setup for the user to come back when all the batteries are finished charging.
- For low voltage DC input power, the charger will automatically scale back its output to allow uninterrupted charging typically due to brownouts.
- Removable lid.
- Telescoping handle and wheels.
- Firmware upgradeable.
The UCH0053-04 includes a power cord for use in Europe. Versions with plug for the US (UCH0053-01), Australia (UCH0053-02) and the UK (UCH0053-03) are also available.